|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang is protecting a rich toy-company owner, J.P. Worth, who is being frightened by ghostly laughter at night. They try to get him away from his penthouse and end up at a strange inn where rooms shift around.
Insert details here.
- J.P. Worth (single appearance)
- J.P Worth's banker (only time heard)
- J.P. Worth's hearing aid
|To make J.P. Worth into thinking he was being by spirits, so they could exort a million dollars from him.|
- The narrator actually refers to the case as the "Way-Out Inn Mystery."
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Shaggy takes his socks off before going to bed, yet he isn't known for wearing socks. He also wears boots.