|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc.
- Speed Buggy (first appearance)
- Tinker (first appearance)
- Mark (single appearance)
- Debbie (single appearance)
Monsters and other villains:
- Windmakers (single appearance)(disguise)/
- P.J. Peabody (single appearance)
- P.J. Peabody's henchmen (single appearance)(no lines)
- Wind machine
Food and drinks:
- Skid loader
|P.J. Peabody||His bank was the first place that was haunted at daytime.|
|P.J. Peabody and his three henchmen as the Windmakers||To get the property dirt cheap.|
|Don Messick|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Frank Welker|| Fred Jones|
|Heather North||Daphne Blake|
|Nicole Jaffe||Velma Dinkley|
|Mel Blanc||Speed Buggy|
|Phil Luther, Jr.||Tinker|
- This episode would influence Speed Buggy's appearances in other Scooby-Doo series and specials, such as the Johnny Bravo crossover, Bravo Dooby-Doo, and an episode of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated titled, Mystery Solvers Club State Finals, where he appeared in Scooby's dream, alongside other Hanna-Barbera mystery team mascots, such as Jabberjaw, Captain Caveman, and Mudsy from The Funky Phantom.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Fred, Debbie, Mark, and Tinker went to the Hall of Records to help find Shaggy and Scooby, Daphne and Velma were seen in the Mystery Machine, but Debbie left them at the Hall of Records.
- When the sheriff took the plans of the bank presidents to change Winona, the back was blank. But in the next scene, it has words on it.
- At times, the sizes of the different characters are out of proportion with moments where Speed Buggy looks smaller or larger than the other characters. Speed Buggy appears smaller when he is required to be appear in an indoor setting but larger in an outdoor setting. Also, there are only two seats on the car but it can fit up to four-five people.
- In one scene, Speedy Buggy's eyes were black instead of blue.
- In many of the scenes throughout this entire episode, if one looks very closely, Daphne's mouth moves, yet Velma is talking.
- There were four Windmakers, P.J. and his three henchmen, but when they show P.J. unmasked at the end right before he tries to flee, there are four Windmakers behind him with their masks still on, all tied up, instead of three. There were four Windmakers in total, not five.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Mark, a Native American character, has the same light skin colour he has from his own series in the title card of this episode, but in the episode itself, it's much darker.
- While the town was partly abandoned, it seems odd that the town's council or government left the Hall of Records wide open for anyone to enter at their leisure, considering very important documents are supposedly kept there.
- In one of the cave scenes where Speed Buggy and Shag and Scoob are standing on either side of the cave wall about to turn the corner and bump into each other, there is a production number/signature that reads 426 in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
In other languages
|Greek||Οι Περίεργοι Άνεμοι της Γουαϊνόνα||The Weird Winds of Winona|
- The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies DVD set released by Warner Home Video on March 22, 2005.
- Template:Finland Scooby-Doo! Mystery in Motion DVD released on June 11, 2012.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Exterminator|| The New Scooby-Doo Movies|
|The Haunted Candy Factory|