|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
The gang are hired to investigate the claims of a ghost haunting a swamp campsite.
Insert details here.
- Spirit of the swamp (single appearance)(no lines)(real-estate developer's disguise)
- Real-estate developer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Campsite owner (only time mentioned)
- Water snake (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sheriff (single appearance)
- Hot dogs
|Unnamed real-estate developer as the spirit of the swamp||He wanted to buy the campsite and turn it into a big hot dog stand.|
- This is a text-only story with only the title card being a form of illustration.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- "Gang way" count: 1.
- Scooby's collar is green.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- No detail has been put into Scooby's dogtag.
- The ghost in the title card doesn't fit the swamp creature in the story.