The gang finds a wishing well -- it can make one wish come true for each person who drinks the water.
The Mystery Machine is running low on water, so the gang stop beside an old house with a well. Fred tries to get permission from the owners, and although nobody seems home, an old couple suddenly emerge. Shaggy goes to fill up the van. The old man tells them this isn't ordinary water, as it can grant one wish to whoever takes a sip. Although skeptical, they all take turns and recieve their wish: Daphne gets a beautiful black gown and fur coat; Velma becomes a Miss America beauty queen; Shaggy gets a gigantic dish of ice cream; Fred becomes the President of the United States. Once fufilled, they can't take them back, but Scooby, who prefers them to their regular selfs (and knows all that ice cream isn't good for Shaggy), takes a sip and undoes the wishes, disappointing all of them.
The gang get over it quickly, however, and want to thank the old couple for the water, but they vanished. As the gang drive away, the old couple are actually fading away, and relish in the fact that Scooby also undid their wish to live forever, because they've got tired of it after a hundred years or so.
- Evangaline and her husband's home
- This story depicts Velma having body issues.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Scooby acts as though the old couple may have been from the beginning as he sees them walk right through cobwebs.
- The Mystery Machine has a face and eyes (Shaggy even feeds it water), and everyone acts as usual.
- Daphne's wish is kind of redundant as the A Pup Named Scooby-Doo TV series establishes her family to be ridiculously wealthy.
- It's unclear to what decree Fred became a president, like if he replaced the current one at the time.