|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
After Scooby’s not-so-monthly bath spoils Daphne’s sacred beauty regimen, she enlists Velma for a day at the spa! But lounging around in towels is only fun until the towels turn on you. And when there’s a mummy in your mineral water, there’s only one thing to Doo—lay a spa-sized trap for that toweled troublemaker, because nobody gets in the way of a good exfoliating scrub!
Insert details here.
- Miss Cho (single appearance)
- Rosario (single appearance)
- Mummy (single appearance)(no lines)(Quintavius Quinine's disguise)
- Quintavius Quinine (single appearance)
- Miscellaneous spa guests (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Kathy Katzensprung (only time mentioned)
- Dr. Feldman (only time mentioned)
- Mystery Inc.'s house
- Happy Day Woman's Wellness Spa
- Hypersaline bath
- Ultraviolet room
- Steam room
|Quintavius Quinine as the mummy||To force Miss Cho to sell the day spa and get the mineral springs.|
|Rosario||Quinine offered to make him director of carbonation.|
- Disguises: Spa staff.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Ruh-roh" count: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.