|What's missing, Scoobypedia?|
|There's No Creature Like Snow Creature|
|What's New, Scooby-Doo?|
|Airdate||September 14, 2002|
|Written By||Jim Krieg|
|Directed By||Joe Sichta|
|Next Episode||3-D Struction|
The amateur sleuths travel to a mountain resort for some skiing and to watch a snowboarding competition. They end up investigating rumors of a snow creature that is attacking the participants. When Velma catches a cold and Fred breaks his leg, it's up to Scooby, Shaggy and Daphne to solve the mystery.
This is incomplete.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Casey Kasem||Shaggy Rogers|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
Gretchen Mueller (uncredited)
|Tom Kenny|| NATLAS|
Theodore Shushman (uncredited)
|Kevin Michael Richardson||Bruce Wilkinson|
|Brian Unger||Avalanche Anderson|
|Lauren Tom||Nancy Chang|
|Dee Bradley Baker||Snow Creature|
|"It's a Rad, Rad World"||Written by Gigi Meroni and Rich Dickerson||Sebastian Robertson|
- Snow Creature operated by the Mystery Sneak/Avalanche Anderson
|Bruce Wilkinson||Loses money from his empire so he couldn't pay the million dollars prize money.|
|Nancy Chang||Would do anything for ratings.|
|Theodore Shushman||His career as a skier was ruined after an accident with a snowboarder.|
|Gretchen Mueller||To win the snowboarding competition.|
|Avalanche Anderson as the Mystery Sneak operating the Snow Creature robot||Because he wanted to be better at snowboarding than Chris Klug.|
- Ski resort
- Wilkinson Snowboarding Open
- Mystery Inc.'s cabin
- Ski jump
- Theodore Shushman's cabin
- Dead Man's Bluff
- This episode is in memory of Bob Onorato.
- This is the first episode of any Scooby-Doo series to feature Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn and Grey DeLisle as the voices of Scooby-Doo, Velma Dinkley and Daphne Blake, respectively.
- The title plays off an old Broadway song, "There's No Business Like Show Business".
- Scooby laughs at one of Shaggy's jokes, but then doesn't understand it which was a recurring gag in A Pup Named Scooby-Doo.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||El Abominable Hombre de las Nieves||The Abominable Snowman|
|Greek||Περιπέτεια στο Χιονοδρομικό Κέντρο||An Adventure in the Snow Center|
|Norwegian||Snøuhyret||The snow monster|
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 1 - Space Ape at the Cape VHS released August 19, 2003.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Volume 1 - Space Ape at the Cape DVD released June 1, 2004.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?: Complete 1st Season DVD set released February 20, 2007.
- Scooby-Doo! and the Snow Creatures DVD released September 9, 2011 and officially released in the US October 1, 2013.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Holiday Chills and Thrills DVD set released October 16th, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo! and Friends DVD to be released April 1, 2014.
Nancy Chang: And how will these high-profile games be affected by the loss of Olympic bronze medalist, Chris Klug, under mysterious circumstances?