|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Avery Queen (single appearance)
- Technicolor Phantoms (single appearance)(Sammy the Shrimp and accomplices' disguises)
- Mr. Grizzly (single appearance)
- Mr. Grizzly's accomplices (single appearance)(no lines)
- Radio announcer (only time heard)
- Police officer (single appearance)
- Happy Humor Ice Cream Factory
- Frozen storage room
- Underground garage
- The Mystery Machine
- Disguised Blinks truck
- Ice cream trucks
|Mr. Grizzly||He knew all about the phantoms, and was the only one not scared away.|
|Avery Queen||He was wearing a suspicious fake cast.|
|Mr. Grizzly and two unnamed accomplices as the phantoms||They robbed an armored car and hid it in the factory's garage and painted it to look like the rest of the ice cream trucks. Then they dressed up as phantoms to scare everyone away.|
- This is an adaptation of the The Ghost of the Bad Humor Man episode,from The Scooby-Doo Show. The following changes have been made:
- Scooby's use of thought bubbles to communicate for the reader, used by Western Publishing and Charlton Comics, have been dropped, in favour of his using his speech from the cartoon (although there's still one instance where he substitutes speaking for a thought bubble).
- Disguises: Shaggy as the Chocolate Phantom.
- Scooby Snacks bribe: 0.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 0.