- This article is about the region in Romania. For the Pennsylvanian village, see Transylvania (village).
Transylvania is a region of Romania. The gang has been there on more than one occasion, always encountering vampires and other monsters (some real, some fake).
Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (second series)
Deputy Dusty accidentally dug up Count Zarko's coffin when he was trying to build a fence near the Tumbleweed County sheriff's office. Zarko quickly mesmerized the whole town so they just stood and stared blankly (he called it "turning them into zombies"). Deputy Dusty, Yabba-Doo, and Scrappy-Doo managed to capture him and mail him back to Transylvania.
The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
Scooby and Shaggy were frightened when Cuthbert Crawley told Velma Dinkley she had inherited her great-great uncle's castle in Transylvania, but he meant the community living in a village of Pennsylvania.
- The New Scooby and Scrappy Doo Show
- 111(a). Who's Minding the Monster?
- Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
Scooby-Doo (DC Comics)
- Whatever the realities of contemporary Romania, Transylvania in Scooby-Doo's world, is a place of monsters.
- ↑ SDWAY: A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts, season 1, episode 11.
- ↑ LaL: South America and Transylvania, season 2, episode 3.
- ↑ SD&SD (2nd series): Vild Vest Vampire.
- ↑ TNSD&SDS: Who's Minding the Monster?, season 1, episode 11(a).
- ↑ Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf.
- ↑ WNSD: The Vampire Strikes Back, season 2, episode 5.
- ↑ Scooby-Doo! Frankencreepy, direct-to-video film 22.
- ↑ SD (DC Comics): The Terror of Transylvania