|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Rinosaur!! When an archaeological dig site is haunted by a phantom dinosaur, Mystery Inc. is called in to debunk it. But can they exorcise this prehistoric poltergeist, or will they go extinct in the process?
Insert details here.
- Phantom Dinosaur (single appearance)(no lines)(robot)
- Harrison (single appearance)
- Devin Bielsperg (single appearance)
- Devin Bielsperg's crew (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police car
|Harrison||He believed the dig site was haunted by a Phantom Dinosaur.|
|Lucy||She believed that the Phantom Dinosaur was real.|
|Devin Bielsperg and Harrison operating the Phantom Dinosaur||To scare everyone away so they can film a movie.|
The following credits try to match how they are displayed in the comic as much as possible:
- Writer: Derek Fridolfs
- Artist: Dave Alvarez
- Colorist: Franco Riesco
- Letterer: Saida Temofonte
- Cover: Fridolfs with Riesco
- Editor: David Piña
- Daphne doesn't like the thought of being called "danger-prone" in this story.
- Disguises: None.
- Scooby Snacks bribe:
- "Ruh-roh" count: 1.
- "Zoinks" count: 0.
- "Jeepers" count: 0.
- "Jinkies" count: 1.
- Devin Bielsperg directing a dinosaur movie is a parody of Stephen Spielberg directing Jurassic Park, as the title of the story and cover also alludes to.
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.