|This needs a stretch.|
Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea is the ninth episode of the original half-hour, Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo.
Insert details here.
Other other characters:
- Judge (single appearance)
- Cliff diving contestants (single appearance)(no lines)
- Harbour patrol officer (single appearance)
|Senior Gonzales||Wanted the gang out of his shop after they read in his customers book.|
|Tiger Morris as the Sea Beast of the Aztecs||To find treasure.|
- The title of the episode is a reference to the 1870 novel, Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea, by Jules Verne.
- Daphne, Fred and Velma scuba dive in this episode.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- When Daphne, Fred, and Velma come up from scuba diving, Fred's mouth moves when he talks, Daphne's doesn't.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- None known.
In other languages
|Greek||Είκοσι Χιλιάδες Κραυγές Κάτω από τη Θάλασσα||Twenty Thousand Screams Under the Sea|
- Scooby-Doo! and Scrappy-Doo!: The Complete Season 1 DVD set released by Warner Home Video on April 28, 2015.
- Scooby-Doo! 13 Spooky Tales: Surf's Up, Scooby-Doo! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 5, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Hairy Scare of the Devil Bear|| Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo (first series)|
List of episodes
|I Left My Neck in San Francisco|