Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the umbrella from standard continuity. For the one from Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated continuity, see Umbrella (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated).
|This needs a stretch.|
An umbrella is a canopy designed to shield from the rain. It can also be used as points of shade on a sunny beach.
An umbrella is a canopy of material attached to a pole. The canopy is supported by a system of metal wires, which also help to open and close the umbrella. The canopy can be made out of various materials, the most common being nylon. An umbrella can be used to protect someone from the rain or to shade someone from the sun. Beach umbrellas have long poles in order to push them into the sand, while rain umbrellas typically have shorter poles with a handle for portable use.
Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
Insert details here. (A Clue for Scooby Doo)
An umbrella was used again at the beach.
Insert details here. (Bedlam in the Big Top)
Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
Insert details here. (Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster)
What's New, Scooby-Doo?
Insert details here. (Fright House of a Lighthouse)
Big Top Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here.
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!
- Scooby-Doo and the Ghoul School
- DTV7. Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster
- What's New, Scooby-Doo?
- DTV18. Big Top Scooby-Doo!
- Having an umbrella on the beach is made redundant by the fact that the sky is always (presumably mistakingly) depicted as dark. If this is intentional, then it's another clear example of the gang having no concept of time (or logic).
- In A Clue for Scooby Doo, the umbrella started off blue, until Shaggy ran into it, and it became red.