|This needs a stretch. (Feel free to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Velma's aunt's renaissance fair is being haunted by the ghost of a court jester.
Insert details here.
- Miscellaneous fair goers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Jousting Knight actor (single appearance)
- Doctor (single appearance)
- Lady-in-waiting actresses (single appearance)
- Reggie (only time mentioned)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Gretchen's Renaissance Fair
- Jousting tournament
- Infirmary tent
- Break area
- Brett's trailer
- Lunch room tent
- Gretchen's trailer
- Razzamatazz Medieval Fair
- Jousting stadium
|Razz Brothers||They owned the rival high-tech medieval fair in the next town over.|
|Uncle Brent using a projection to create the Court Jester Ghost||To drive the fair into the ground so his sister would finally sell it to their competition.|
Robbie Busch, more than his cohorts for this issue, tries to follow Scooby-Doo's trail. Still, he does break from convention by removing Velma from the mystery-solving. Velma is more concerned with her aunt who because of the "ghost" collapses. There's no happy ending either for the mischief maker. He's off to the pokey.
While these stories do not tread the exact footfalls of previous paw-prints in the series, they still are without a doubt Scooby-Dooby-Dooby-Doo and interesting variations on a theme.