|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Insert details here.
- Yeti (single appearance)(no lines)(thought bubble)
- Antelope (single appearance)(no lines)(thought bubble)
- Snow leopards (single appearance)(no lines)(thought bubble)
- Scooby's sled
- Shaggy's sled
- Velma's globe
- Scooby-Doo! #139 (December 2008).
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs oddities
- When Velma points at her globe, the panel has her out of her winter clothes.
John Rozum returns to the pages of Scooby-Doo for the scant but filling remainder of pages that inform the readers of a snowman legend that hasn't anything to do with Frosty. Despite the length and the subject, Dan Davis contributes his professional best and keeps Velma, Shaggy and Scooby in perfect character.