||This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Needed: History is incomplete.
The cell phone mostly acts as a G.P.S. for Velma Dinkley.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
When the gang follow the trail underneath Fruitmeir's to a hole into another building, Velma uses her cell's G.P.S. feature to find that they are underneath the Crystal Cove Bank.
Velma called her mother to pick her and the gang up when they were stuck in Gatorsburg.
She used it correspondence with a small satellite that could track where George Avocados was driving to.
She used her phone to locate the whereabouts of the Devil's Eye.
She received a call from the crew outside Vincent Van Ghoul's mansion that Scooby-Doo & Shaggy Rogers were trapped inside with Nightfright.
Insert details here. (The Siren's Song)
- Velma also uses it in the show's theme song.
- ↑ Beware the Beast from Below, season 1, episode 1.
- ↑ The Creeping Creatures, season 1, episode 2.
- ↑ The Secret of the Ghost Rig, season 1, episode 3.
- ↑ The Secret Serum, season 1, episode 11.
- ↑ Nightfright, season 1, episode 19.