- This article is about Velma Dinkley in the TV series, Be Cool, Scooby-Doo! For other incarnations, see Velma Dinkley (disambiguation).
|This needs a stretch.|
Velma Dinkley is the brains of the mystery-solving gang.
Velma is a Caucasian teenaged female, with chin-length auburn hair, and freckles. She wears thick-framed square glasses, a turtle neck sweater, a short red skirt, short orange knee-length socks and red Mary Jane shoes.
She is very intellligent, although this conflicts with her people skills. She doesn't know how to swim, making her deathly afraid of the water. She has to wear water rings, not only on her arms, but on her neck, too. She also hates water in all its elements. Sometimes, Velma will get very frustrated and go into a state of paranoia and hysteria if she is unable to deduce a logical explanation behind the case.
Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!
Insert details here. (Mystery 101)
- This incarnation of Velma has lipstick. Although, her previous incarnations did not.
- Micucci also voiced Velma in the two LEGO Scooby-Doo! shorts The Getaway and Impossible Imposters, before the series started.
In other languages
- Scooby-Doo and Velma Dinkley (Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!)
- Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, and Velma Dinkley (Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!)