Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is for additional biographical facts about her that can be gathered from the comics.
|This needs a stretch.|
Velma Dinkley is the smartest member of Mystery Inc.
- She has a large home with at least one servant, where she maintains a Mystery Museum with a collection of costumes and other memorabilia from their old cases. (Costume Caper)
Some of Velma Dinkley's high-school years were at a different school from the others, one that she calls her "alma mater." (Most likely this is the high school seen in The Spirit Spooked Sports Show). The successful basketball team there is called the Devils. Velma had detention at that school once (and only once) for getting into a fight with a boy named Mickey Murphy after an "overheated debate" between the math club and the science club. She apparently won the fight, because she said his pocket protector didn't protect him very well. (Friday Night Frights)
She seems to have also attended and graduated from the high school where Principal Weathers is in charge, because all of the gang are called "celebrity graduates" from there. (Prom Fright). This school is Coolsville High School, which is the "alma mater" of Shaggy Rogers. (Cheers For Fears)
- Velma has an aunt named Dahlia Pinkney, a successful computer game developer with a bowling alley in her home. (Gnome Alone)
- Velma has an Aunt Selma, who runs a dog obedience school. (Dog Gone Ghost)
- Tavish MacDougal is Velma's third cousin twice removed. He owns a large hotel he built himself, that looks like a Scottish castle. (The Horrible Hound Sound)
- Viveka Von Dinkley was Velma's great aunt, and she lived in a castle in Germany. Velma was called there for the reading of her will after she passed away. (Family Monster)
- Velma almost burned her glasses at a ceremony to release precious material things. "These vintage glasses mean an awful lot to me. They belonged to Nana," she thought. (Karmic Chaos!)
- In third grade, Velma was friends with a girl named Missy, and helped her put on a puppet show. (The Phantom Of The Rock Club).