|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|A haunting need for images|
This article needs one or more images to be complete.
- For the original incarnation, see Vincent Van Ghoul.
|Vincent Van Ghoul (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated)|
|Hair||Black with white streaks|
|First appearance||SDMI: The Legend Of Alice May|
|Played by||Maurice LaMarche|
He wears a purple cape, blue shirt, gray and white hair, and has a small mustache.
Insert details here.
Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
Vincent Van Ghoul saved the day by vanquishing an army of vampires. In another movie, he needed some meat to go with his huge feast. He brought a chainsaw into the dungeon and slew a pig beast. (The Legend Of Alice May)
He had to give up his love with a lady, but she still loved him. He scared the woman away with a lizard face. The lady screamed and ran away. (In Fear Of The Phantom)
In another movie appearance, he attacked zombies with a stethoscope.
Insert details here.
Insert details here. (Web of Dreamweaver!)
Insert details here. (The Gathering Gloom)
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated
"Suck on that, suckers. Bwa ha ha ha ha!"
"Don't forget, this week is our annual Van Ghoulathon."
"Time to make some fresh bacon."
"Did someone say "dessert"? Bwa ha ha ha ha!"
"Your health insurance has -- expired."
"Even with a lizard face?"
"And I didn't tinkle. I held it like a man!"
- Vincent Van Ghoul is based on the recurring character of the same name from The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo. This incarnation is a renowned magician and warlock who also assists the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency in their quest; he was voiced by and modeled after the actor Vincent Price.
- The crew of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated had to get permission from the Vincent Price estate to use the character of Vincent Van Ghoul for their show because the mannerisms and voice patterns of this incarnation is heavily based on the original which largely comes from Vincent Price himself.
- Unlike his last incarnation, he doesn't have magical powers.