|Needs a stretch!|
This article needs more details, such as a synopsis. Remove this tag when the article has been properly expanded.
|Web of the Dreamweaver!|
|Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated|
|Airdate||August 2, 2012|
|Written By||Benjamin Townsend|
|Directed By||Victor Cook|
|Previous Episode||The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!|
|Next Episode||The Hodag of Horror|
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Fred Jones, Jr.
|Matthew Lillard|| Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle|| Daphne Blake|
Paula Rogers (voice only, flasback)
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Patrick Warburton||Sheriff Bronson Stone|
|Lewis Black||Mr. E|
|Linda Cardellini||Hot Dog Water|
|Tim Matheson||Brad Chiles|
|Tia Carrere||Judy Reeves|
|Troy Baker|| Dreamweaver|
Sheriff Bronson Stone (young)
|Jason Marsden||Horbert Feist|
|Phil LaMarr||Melvin Keisterbaum|
|Professor Emmanuel Raffalo (cameo, flashback)|
|Vincent Van Ghoul (cameo)|
- Dreamweaver/Horbert Feist
| Horbert Feist|
Sheriff Bronson Stone
|They are the four people who know about the Dreamweaver.|
|Horbert Feist as the Dreamweaver||To get revenge on his friends for taking away his game piece.|
- Crystal Cove
- Hot Dog Water is ousted from the gang after Daphne rejoined at the end of the previous episode. The reason for Hot Dog Water being forced to leave is that apart from joining on the basis that she was temporary, the gang is a five-member group.
- The Feist home looks virtually identical to the home of Hugh Dederdee. It is possible that Dederdee sold his home after his ordeal with the Cicada Creature.
- After trying on multiple wigs in the previous episode, Shaggy wears one throughout this episode to hide his short hair.
- This episode originally premiered in the UK June 5, 2012.
- This episode was aired in Latin America on September 22, 2012.
- Daphne announces the "previously on..." recap.
- The dream mazes seem to be a reference to the movie, Labyrinth.
- Potential victims fearing to ever sleep again suggests the Nightmare on Elm Street movies.
- Crypts and Creatures is a parody of Dungeons and Dragons much like Dragons and Gnomes is from Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get A Clue!.
- Francilee seems to be similar to celebrity chef, Paula Dean. Both are heavy set southern chefs with their own cooking show and product line.
- There is a running gag that the victims loved the property lost more than they loved their own kids. It turns out the culprits motivation was based on the loss of something he loved more than his own kids as well.
- Shaggy's Crypts and Creatures character name was "Shagdolf".
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- In the opening scene, Horbert is shown with the Dreamweaver despite the fact that he is the one behind the monster.
- Although Francilee holds the corn bread stuffing box with her right hand, on the box it depicts her holding a spoon with her left hand.
In other languages
|Italian||Gioco Di Ruolo||Role-Playing Game|
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Telaraña del Tejedor de Sueños||Web of Dreamweaver|
|French||La Toile du tisseur de rêves||Web of Dreamweaver|
|Hungarian||Az álomszövő hálója||The Web of the Dreamweaver|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 1 - Danger in the Deep DVD set released November 13, 2012.
The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!
The Hodag of Horror