- This article is about the level for the GBA platform. For the level on the GC/PS2/Xbox platforms, see Weird, Wild West.
|This needs a stretch.|
Weird, Wild West is the third level in the 2003 video game, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Mayhem, for Game Boy Advance.
The Gold Mountain western theme park is in danger from a magical being.
Insert details here.
- Johnny Channayakapatra (single appearance)
- Selena Drake (cameo)
- Robert Zabrinski (mentioned)
- Travis Sherman (first appearance)(cameo)
- Walter Peabody (mentioned)
- Mindi Stiles (single appearance)
- Saloon dancer (single appearance)(Mindi Stiles's disguise)
- The Mystery Machine
- Police cars (mentioned)
|Johnny Channayakpatra||Possible business reasons.|
|Mindi Stiles||She was the only employee working there.|
|Mindi Stiles as a saloon dancer||Motive/reason|
- Walter Peabody and Robert Zabrinski were the culprits in The Haunting of Hambridge and Mayhem at the Movies, respectively.
Differences between home and handheld consoles=
- The inside of ShermanTech isn't scene, so Mindi isn't shown on her phone, and more significantly, Travis Sherman has been changed from a partially visible person to a silhouette of his icon.
- Mindi's disguise has been changed from a Native American to a saloon dancer. Although in the home console version, she is see in a photo and her wig is also found.
- The police officer is absent.
- Johnny doesn't mention the Rio Grande.
- Police cars are mentioned, where as in the home console version, only one was seen.