Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the Gold Key comic story. For the episode it is based on, see What a Night for a Knight.
|This needs a stretch.|
Coming home late from the movies, Shaggy and Scooby discover an abandoned truck with a mysterious crate. In it is a suit of armor, the Black Knight, which appears to come to life under a full moon.
Insert details here.
- Mystery Inc. (first comic appearance)
- Professor James Hyde White (single appearance)
- Frog (single appearance)(no lines)
- Worker 1 (single appearance)
- Worker 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- This is a comic-book adaptation of What a Night for a Knight, the first episode of the original, TV series, Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!.
- Jamison Hyde White is called James Hyde White, and wears a cowboy hat, despite being an Englishman. This is based on the storyboards for the episode.
- The culprit's name is spelled "Mr. Wikles" in this version. This is also based on the episode storyboards
- Except for the first speech bubble, everything else Scooby says comes from a thought bubble.
- Scooby-Doo! Classic Comics: Vol. 1 CD-Rom (Sep 2009)
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- The archeaologist is called White by Velma, and Hyde White by the sheriff.
Daphne: If the professor was driving that truck, it looks like he's disappeared. What happened to him?