|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
When You Witch Upon a Star is the eighth episode of The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo.
Vincent's monitor of spirit world activity reveals that Marcella, an escaped demon, has given the three inept Brewski Sisters the Black Book of Spells and instructions to cast spell number thirteen at Stonehenge at midnight. While Scooby and the gang follow the sisters to the ends of the earth trying to nab the spellbook, Vincent goes to the Zone of Eternal Evil—where he quickly befriends a small creature named Idesvigg, and is subsequently captured by Marcella.
Insert details here.
Cast and characters
- Vincent Van Ghoul's castle
- Brewski Sisters home
- Zone of Eternal Evil
- Nome, Alaska
- Paris, France
- Vincent has left the home he made in the Temple Village in the Himalayas in Scoobra Kadoobra and Me And My Shadow Demon and returned to his castle home he lived in, in the first episode.
- Clips from this episode were used in a fundamentalist Christian documentary titled Deception of a Generation, which heavily profiled and criticized the series for exposing children to the occult.
- This is the fourth episode Bogel and Weerd aren't in despite the fact it was their goal to contact each monster released from the Chest of Demons.
- The Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! title card appears in this episode (thus breaking the fourth wall in the process).
- Daphne wears yet another new outfit and also switches between one of her other worn outfit from the previous episode.
- The Brewski Sisters have the mannersims of the real Three Stooges.
- The Encyclopedia Scoobatanica is a parody of Encyclopedia Brittanica.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- Vincent's "TV" monitor shows the title card of Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!, but the announcer says Scooby and Scrappy-Doo.
- The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo!: The Complete Series DVD set released by Warner Home Video on June 29, 2010.