Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This needs a stretch.|
Where There's a Will, There's a Wraith is the thirteenth episode of Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!.
Scooby gets an inheritance from a rich man he once saved. But, to collect on it, the gang spend a night in a creepy mansion with the rich man's strange relatives and a spooky phantom.
Insert details here.
- Phantoms (single appearance)(no lines)(disguise)/
- Cal Lutz (single appearance)
- William Lutz (single appearance)(no lines)(flashback only)(deceased)
- Winston Churchill (first mentioned)
- Birds (single appearance)(no lines)
- Police officers (single appearance)(no lines)
- Colonel Jerkey
- Daphne's orthodontic headgear
- Daphne's teddy bear
- Bath salt
|Casper Cosgoode||He acts creepy.|
|Ruby and Trudy Lutz||To get the inheritance. They're also "evil" twins who finish each other's sentences.|
|Kenneth Lutz||To get the inheritance. He's also strange by acting like a cat.|
|Ruby and Trudy Lutz as the phantoms||To get the inheritance.|
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey Griffin|| Daphne Blake|
|Kate Micucci||Velma Dinkley|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Phantom|
|Danny Jacobs||Casper Cosgoode|
|"How Do You Do?"||Credits||Performed by|
- This episode is a reimagining of the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! episode, A Night of Fright is No Delight.
- Daphne is revealed to wear an orthodontic headgear at night.
- The gang jumping on Velma is a callback to the original series, where that incarnation of the gang would sometimes jump onto Velma after being scared, and have her carry them away. The only difference is this time she questions the asburdity of it, since she's the smallest out of them. They also get used to it and expect it, and in the end, she found it fairly natural to do.
- Disguises: None.
- Recurring gag: Velma to take them away to safety.
- Daphneism: Turning the mystery into a slumber party.
- The movie Daphne was acting out, is Star Wars (which stars Mark Hamill).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- None known.
Inconsistencies/continuity errors and/or goofs/oddities
- At various points, Daphne's teddy bear disappears and reappears; in the final scene it's gone.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Spooky Kooky Fun! DVD set released by Warner Home Video on February 23, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part Two DVD set released by Warner Home Video on October 10, 2016.
- Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!: Season One, Part One DVD set released by Warner Home Video on May 11, 2016.
In other languages
|Polish||Dla chcącego, nic strasznego||For the Grabber, Anything isn't Scary|
Velma: "Slumber party" is an oxymoron.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Season 1, Episode 12 Where There's a Will, There's a Wraith. TV Guide. Retrieved October 28, 2015.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Area 51 Adjacent|| Be Cool, Scooby-Doo!|
List of episodes