|This needs a stretch.|
A witch is jinxing the pitchers of a baseball team.
Insert details here.
- Hector Martinez (single appearance)
- Spanky Schultz (single appearance)
- Odie Cunningham (single appearance)
- Baseball Witch (single appearance)(con-artist's disguise)
- Con-artist (single appearance)
- Managers of the Bermuda Triangels (only time mentioned)
- Baseball fans (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Corndogs coach (single appearance)
- Baseball stadium
| The managers of the Bermuda Triangels|
A hired con-artist as the Baseball Witch
|To ensure that the Corndogs lose the game.|
Cameron Stewart in the second mystery creates off-model meddlers, but his Freddie is more expressive than the source, and the ballplayers sport some very good cartoon exaggerations.
The mystery though once more slamming villains through the gang's grand talent doesn't make any sense. If what occurs in the mystery happened in real life, the consequences to the culprits would be enormous. It's also hard to believe that so many would agree to such hazards.