|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
A witch is jinxing the pitchers of a baseball team.
Insert details here.
- Hector Martinez (single appearance)
- Spanky Schultz (single appearance)
- Odie Cunningham (single appearance)
- Witch (single appearance)(con-artist's disguise)
- Con-artist (single appearance)
- Con-artist's partner (single appearance)(no lines)
- Managers of the Bermuda Triangels (only time mentioned)
- Baseball fans (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)
- Nebraska Corndogs coach (single appearance)
| A con-artist as the Witch|
|The managers of the Bermuda Triangels hired them to make the Nebraska Corndogs lose the game.|
Cameron Stewart in the second mystery creates off-model meddlers, but his Freddie is more expressive than the source, and the ballplayers sport some very good cartoon exaggerations.
The mystery though once more slamming villains through the gang's grand talent doesn't make any sense. If what occurs in the mystery happened in real life, the consequences to the culprits would be enormous. It's also hard to believe that so many would agree to such hazards.