Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wolfman is a werewolf.
- Wolfman: He was one of the disguises adopted by Big Bob Oakley. (SDWAY: A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts)
- He appears in a picture at first but is later used as a costume by Lorne Chumley. This design resembles the one from Scooby Doo Where Are You except his jacket is orange. (TNSDMovies: The Exterminator)
- A real Wolfman attended the Halloween party at Dracula's castle. Additionally, in the intro to The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries the Wolfman can be seen dancing with Gill-Man, Medusa, Dracula, Igor, and Frankenstein. (TNSDMsyteries: A Halloween Hassle at Dracula's Castle)
- The Wolfman had retired and Shaggy is forced to take his place. (Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf)
- Wolfman appears as a common villain. He is found in parts of Mystic Manor and the Haunted Grounds. In the grounds he may be found hiding in a hedge. (Scooby-Doo! Night of 100 Frights)