|This needs a stretch.|
Insert details here.
- Monster of the burger joint (single appearance)(disguise)/
- Burger joint employ (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Manager of the burger joint (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Spies at the burger joint (single appearance)(no lines)
- Burger joint
|Manager of the burger joint||Knew everything about the burger joint.|
|Spies at the burger joint||Always wanted to get their hands on the secret sauce recipe.|
| Manager of the burger joint|
The manager's employ as the Monster of the burger joint
|To scare off spies who are trying to steal the secret sauce recipe.|
- In spite of the reviewer's opinion below, it's not unknown for the gang to run low on money and to need to take temporary jobs. See High Rise Hair Raiser, for example.
The second story by Frank Strom I'm sad to say fails on several levels. It's been established that Mystery Inc. is independently wealthy, and even Shaggy and Scooby could not possibly go through all their money on food. Thus the idea of them working in a fast food restaurant horribly reminiscent of an inferior episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that is still better than the short does not make sense. This is a pity because Karen Matchette does a very nice job rendering the goofy duo.