A young boy who is disrupting the neighborhood with his ghetto blaster and being rude to his elders is left in shock with white hair after an attack by a monster calling itself the Krampus.
Fred tells Brad and Judy he trusts them and shows them the case he keeps the pieces of the Planispheric Disk in.
Velma talks to the gang about Nibiru then they visit the Mayor and Sheriff at a video arcade where the Mayor talks to the gang about Krampus.
The Enigma Engine rolls up and Mr. E and his gang get out to look for the disk peices in the Mystery Machine.
Brad and Judy try to steal the case from the Mystery Machine, but have to give up when they see that Fred has it protected with a laser grid.
Velma talks about the Krampus legend while Fred looks around and realizes a robot costume is missing. Pericles is spying on them and decides that Krampus will help them steal the Disk from the kids. Fred suggest they go to talk to the "Baddest" kid in town and visit Mary Anne Gleardon in prison. The Krampus attacks the prison and takes Mary Anne after she tries to smash him in the face with her barbell.
Krampus drags Mary to an old doll factory. After they go inside after the Krampus, Mr. E arrives and has Brad and Judy try to steal the disk again. The gang catches Krampus and as soon as they go outside they see the Enigma Engine drive off. Mr. E goes back to his lair with the disk pieces and finds that HIS pieces were gone. In their places was a DVD from Mystery Inc.. He plays the video on the disc, Mystery, Inc. reveals how they enlisted the help of Mary-Anne to help distract Mr. E., Jason Wyatt who controlled Krampus remotely, and came up with the chemicals Krampus used to give people long white hair. Also, Hot Dog Water snuck in to steal Mr. E's disk pieces while Fred bugged Brad and Judy to get the code to the Vault. Also entrusted to the gang's plan is Fred's fake father, former Mayor Jones. Fred tells Brad and Judy he's not coming home for dinner. The video finishes as Scooby says they're taking Nova with them which leaves the old Mystery, Inc. gang shocked. After the gang reassembles the disk, the eyes of the crystal coffin glow and it mutters "Nibiru".
- Krampus (single appearance)(Charlie the robot's disguise)
- Old Mystery Incorporated
- Professor Pericles
- Charlie the Haunted Robot (no lines)(robot)(remote-controlled)
- Evil Entity (first time heard)(cameo)
- Punk kid (single appearance)
- Disturbed neighbor 1 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Disturbed neighbor 2 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Disturbed neighbor 3 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Disturbed neighbor 4 (single appearance)(no lines)
- Old lady (single appearance)(no lines)
- Old lady's dog (single appearance)(no lines)
- Zecharia Sitchin (only time mentioned)
- Santa Claus (only time mentioned)
- Johann Scholenheiger (only time mentioned)
- Miner 49er (statue)(cameo)
- Rat (single appearance)(no lines)(robot)
- Grandma Moonbeam (no lines)(cameo)
- Alice May (no lines)(cameo)
- Dan Fluunk (no lines)(cameo)
- Deputy Bucky (no lines)(cameo)
- Ernesto (no lines)(cameo)
- Sheila Altoonian (no lines)(cameo)
- Bud Shelton (no lines)(cameo)
- Greta Gator (no lines)(cameo)
- Grady Gator (cameo)
- Professor Emmanuel Raffalo (no lines)(cameo)
- Fred Jones, Sr. (cameo)
- Willard (no lines)
- Guard 2 (no lines)
- Officer Johnson (no lines)
- Butch Firbanks (no lines)(cameo)
- Baylor Hotner (no lines)(cameo)
- Curator Vronsky (no lines)(cameo)
- Jax Minner (no lines)(cameo)
- Deer (single appearance)(no lines)
- Jason Wyatt (no lines)(TV or computer screen)(flashback only)(cameo)
- Mrs. Wyatt (mentioned)
- Hotdog Water (no lines)(TV or computer screen)(flashback only)(cameo)
- Nova (no lines)
- Crystal Cove
- Trash cans
- Pieces of the Planispheric Disk
- Planispheric Disk briefcase
- Judy Reeves's cellphone
- Mr. E's cellphone
- Velma's laptop
- Home of the Hastily Demised
- Prance Prance Evilution
- Broken doll heads
- Krampus mask
- Hotdog Water's stealth suit (TV or computer screen)(flashback only)
|Mystery Inc.||To distract the older Mystery Inc. while they stole the disk pieces from them.|
- Plynk, the webpage Velma uses to search for Nibiru, was the host of the chat room used by Ethan in Grim Judgment.
- The following convicts reappear:
- Professor Emmanuel Raffalo from Beware the Beast from Below.
- Greta Gator and Grady Gator from The Creeping Creatures.
- Bud Shelton from Revenge of the Man Crab.
- Mary Anne Gleardan from The Song of Mystery.
- Alice May from The Legend of Alice May.
- Jax Minner from Battle of the Humungonauts.
- Sheila Altoonian from The Secret Serum.
- Grandma Moonbeam from When the Cicada Calls.
- Deputy Bucky from Dead Justice.
- Ernesto from The Siren's Song.
- Ex-Mayor Fred Jones, Sr. from All Fear the Freak.
- Curator Vronsky from The House of the Nightmare Witch.
- Baylor Hotner from The Night the Clown Cried II - Tears of Doom!.
- Butch Firbanks from Art of Darkness!.
- Dan Fluunk from Night Terrors.
- Jason Wyatt's mother was sent to prison for operating the Fright Hound in Howl of the Fright Hound.
- Hotdog Water's stealth suit came from working for Mr. E in The House of the Nightmare Witch.
- The gang finally put together the six pieces of the Planispheric Disk, which they started collecting since Escape from Mystery Manor.
- Lewis Black returns to voice Mr. E after Jeff Bennett temporarily took his place in the previous episode.
- Mr. E's Enigma Machine was the original Mystery Incorporated's Mystery Machine.
- This episode's title typically involved Krampus when creating a title for dubs in other languages. However, the Italian title did not mention Krampus, but instead, gave a clue to the end of the episode, which most languages, including english, did not have: "Il Mostro Robot", or "The Robot Monster" in english, suggested Krampus was not a person in a costume, but was rather a robot being externally controlled.
- Nova joins the gang because she's "too good" for Brad and Judy.
- Carlos Alazraqui replaces John DiMaggio as the voice of Grady Gator, who's credited as "Prisoner #1."
- The voice of Fred Jones, Sr. is uncredited.
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
- Velma "googled" what Nibiru is (despite not actually using Google).
- Prance Prance Evilution is a parody of Dance Dance Revolution.
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- The green and blue paint job on the back doors of the Mystery Machine are switched when Shaggy and Velma get off it at the Crystal Cove Arcade Coven and Demon Roller Disco.
Inconsistences/oddities and/or continuity errors/goofs
- Mr. E refers to his van as the "Enigma Machine," despite "Enigma Engine" being clearly printed on its side.
- None of the convicts in the cafeteria have a problem with seeing Shaggy and Scooby, despite them sending the former to jail (although Grady Gator's reaction seems to suggest he thinks they've been sent to jail as well, apparently taking away all his anger at them).
- The voice credits refer the Evil Entity as "Nibiru", which is actually just the event in which the former is able to be released from its prison.
- Although the voice cast credits hyphenates Mary Anne, the paper with her name on it does not.
In other languages
|Greek||Η Οργή του Κράμπους||The Wrath of the Krampus|
|Hungarian||Reszkessetek a Krampusztól!||Beware from the Krampus!|
|Italian||Il Mostro Robot||The Robot Monster|
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Ira de Krampus||Wrath of Krampus|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 1 - Danger in the Deep DVD set released by Warner Home Video on November 13, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Season 2 DVD set released by Warner Home Video by Warner Home Video on October 7, 2014.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystères associés: L'intégrale de la saison 2 (Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The entirety of season 2) DVD set released by Warner Home Video on September 10, 2013.
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|Scarebear|| Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated|
|Heart of Evil|