A young man who is disrupting the neighborhood with his ghetto blaster and being rude to his elders is left in shock with white hair after an attack by a monster calling itself the Krampus.
Fred tells Brad and Judy he trusts them and shows them the case he keeps the pieces of the Planispheric Disk in.
Velma talks to the gang about Nibiru then they visit the Mayor and Sheriff at a video arcade where the Mayor talks to the gang about Krampus.
The Enigma Engine rolls up and Mr. E and his gang get out to look for the disk peices in the Mystery Machine.
Brad and Judy try to steal the case from the Mystery Machine, but have to give up when they see that Fred has it protected with a laser grid.
Velma talks about the Krampus legend while Fred looks around and realizes a robot costume is missing. Pericles is spying on them and decides that Krampus will help them steal the Disk from the kids. Fred suggest they go to talk to the "Baddest" kid in town and visit Mary Anne Gleardon in prison. The Krampus attacks the prison and takes Mary Anne after she tries to smash him in the face with her barbell.
Krampus drags Mary to an old doll factory. After they go inside after the Krampus, Mr. E arrives and has Brad and Judy try to steal the disk again. The gang catches Krampus and as soon as they go outside they see the Enigma Engine drive off. Mr. E goes back to his lair with the disk pieces and finds that HIS pieces were gone. In their places was a DVD from Mystery Inc.. He plays the video on the disc, Mystery, Inc. reveals how they enlisted the help of Mary-Anne to help distract Mr. E., Jason Wyatt who controlled Krampus remotely, and came up with the chemicals Krampus used to give people long white hair. Also, Hot Dog Water snuck in to steal Mr. E's disk pieces while Fred bugged Brad and Judy to get the code to the Vault. Also entrusted to the gang's plan is Fred's fake father, former Mayor Jones. Fred tells Brad and Judy he's not coming home for dinner. The video finishes as Scooby says they're taking Nova with them which leaves the old Mystery, Inc. gang shocked. After the gang reassembles the disk, the eyes of the crystal coffin glow and it mutters "Nibiru".
Cast and characters
|Frank Welker|| Scooby-Doo|
Fred Jones, Jr.
Evil Entity (credited as Nibiru)
|Matthew Lillard||Shaggy Rogers|
|Grey DeLisle||Daphne Blake|
|Mindy Cohn||Velma Dinkley|
|Isabelle Acres||Mary Anne Gleardan|
|Lewis Black||Mr. E|
|Udo Kier||Professor Pericles|
|Tim Matheson||Brad Chiles|
|Tia Carrere||Judy Reeves|
|Kate Higgins||Mayor Janet Nettles|
|Patrick Warburton||Sheriff Bronson Stone|
|Carlos Alazraqui|| Krampus|
|John DiMaggio||Grady Gator|
|Gary Cole||Fred Jones, Sr. (cameo, but speaks from off-screen)|
|Dan Fluunk (cameo)|
|Charlie the Haunted Robot|
|Jason Wyatt (cameo)|
|Hot Dog Water (cameo)|
- Krampus/Charlie the Haunted Robot
- Mr. E
- Professor Pericles
- Brad Chiles
- Judy Reeves
|Mystery Inc.||To distract Mr. E while they stole the Disk pieces form him.|
- Crystal Cove
- The gang finally put together the six pieces of the Planispheric Disk.
- Besides Mary Anne Gleardan, several of the villains the gang had unmasked earlier in the series make cameos in the prison. Among the villains seen are Grady Gator, Alice May, Grandma Moonbeam, Dan Fluunk, ex-Mayor Fred Jones, Sr. and Professor Emmanuel Rafallo.
- Plynk, the webpage Velma uses to search for Nibiru, was the host of the chat room used by Ethan in Grim Judgment.
- Nova joins the gang because she's "too good" for Brad and Judy.
- Lewis Black returns to voice Mr. E after Jeff Bennett temporarily took his place in the previous episode.
- Prance Prance Evilution is a parody of Dance Dance Revolution.
- Charlie the Robot isn't the only monster from the original series who appears in this episode. The Creeper and the Phantom Shadow from the episodes, Jeepers, It's the Creeper and A Night of Fright is No Delight, respectively also appear, as well as the Werewolf from Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Werewolf. The Luna Ghost from Scooby-Doo can be also seen in the background as a statue.
- Mr. E's Enigma Machine was the original Mystery Incorporated's Mystery Machine.
- This episode was included in Cartoon Network's Scooby-Doo! Back to School Marathon (August 10-11, 2013).
Animation mistakes and/or technical glitches
- Daphne's stockings are missing twice.
- The green and blue paint job on the back doors of the Mystery Machine are switched when Shaggy and Velma get off it at the Crystal Cove Arcade Coven and Demon Roller Disco.
Inconsistences/oddities and/or continuity errors/goofs
- Mr. E refers to his van as the "Enigma Machine", despite "Enigma Engine" being clearly printed on its side.
In other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||La Ira de Krampus||Wrath of Krampus|
|Italian||Il Mostro Robot||The Robot Monster|
|Hungarian||Reszkessetek a Krampusztól!||Beware from the Krampus!|
|Greek||Η Οργή του Κράμπους||Wrath of the Krampus|
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: Season Two, Part 1 - Danger in the Deep DVD set released November 13, 2012.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated: The Complete Season 2 DVD set to be released October 7, 2014.
Heart of Evil