|This needs a stretch. (Feel to remove when satisfied of completion.)|
Mystery Inc. digs a reenactment of an 11th-century Viking battle, but those ghost Vikings roaring through the British countryside aren't part of the show!
Insert details here.
- Norman the Norman (single appearance)
- Viking ghosts (single appearance)(no lines)(Richard and actors' disguises)
- Richard (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Richard's actors (single appearance)(miscellaneous speaking)(redeemed)
- Historical re-enactors (single appearance)(no lines)
- Tourists (single appearance)(no lines)
|Richard and his actors as the Viking ghosts||Richard was jealous that Norman became the leader of the Sealed Knot Society instead of him.|
The first story by Dan Abnett takes the Gang into a new venue with a clever variation in "ghosts." Mr. Abnett also plays with the narrative structure by juxtaposing what the Gang sees and what Velma has discovered. The history is accurate, and of course Joe Staton can do no wrong. His Terry Thomas caricature is particularly fun and fitting.